My Stoop

Copy Rights for Laura

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

What Inspires Me?


I must state this is hard to define: What inspires me?   I feel my cup has runneth over. I am and always have had the tendency to see the cup half full even when things are bad.  Don't let that make you think my life has been easy.  My childhood was very difficult and my marriage was too. Thirteen years with the father of my children and I had to leave. Lots of pain most my life, but I digress.

What inspires me in no certain order:

  1. Music
  2. Praying
  3. Baths
  4. Writing
  5. God
  6. Connections
  7. My two kids Jacob and Ellie
  8. My doggies Joey and Spooky
  9. My Twin Sister
  10. Nature
  11. Walking
  12. Smooth Jazz
  13. My home
  14. Certain People
  15. Online Buddies
  16. Volunteers
  17. Those that work their program So To Speak
  18. Love
  19. Stories of Hope
  20. Cancer Survivors
  21. The Work I do with the homeless/at-risk population
  22. My Friends
  23. Food
  24. All Military That Fight for our Freedom
  25. Babies
  26. Healing Others
  27. Process of Healing
  28. Moon
  29. Flowers
  30. Gardens
  31. Family
I could go on and on and on that note. by by

Laura

7 comments:

  1. There are so many things and people around us to inspire us. Great post!! Thanks for joining in :) Cheers, Jenn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I share a lot of the same inspirations with you!! Great post!!

    Kathy
    http://www.thetruckerswife.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn and Kathy

    Thanks for the great comments. Yes, I think the Inspiration question was a good one.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find inspiration in learning! Flash a big wonderful book in front of my face and my heart just races. I love your list.

    b

    http://www.retireinstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your list of inspirations! We share many of the same, and you have some that are so personally yours. I will look forward to reading more of your work :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Summer Foovay,

    Thanks so much. Looking forward to more of yours as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. B, I read more hubs and articles on line now than I do books. Great to be hooked up with you.

    ReplyDelete