- Make Change Doable & Realistic- Perhaps you pick MWF to work out and the rest of the week do other activities. Park farther away and walk into the mall. Take the stairs not the elevator.
- Self Care/Self-Love- Treat Your self and Pamper yourself once in a while. I did today and got my nails, toes and hair done.
- Stay Consistent
- Be gentle with yourself. Try to stay away from black and white thinking. I failed my diet because..... Instead say " Today I made a choice that I don't like, but I chose it and will keep trying."
- Try To Make Your motivation intrinsic not extrinsic. " I want to feel healthy" Not," I want to lose twenty pounds in four weeks."
- List Out Your Goals and Put a picture of you that you like on the Fridge with a motivational or spiritual quote.
- Do it for health so you can hang around your family for years and years to come.
- Motivation is: The act or process of motivating. The state of being motivated and something that motivates or incentive.
" The state of being and staying healthy is about listening to your heart, body, mind and soul. We need to be in balance and feed our souls with whatever it is that brings you peace and happiness." Laura Mary Rogers