One of my many favorite things or people, is my past boy friend, and soul mate Billy. He inspired me so greatly in so many ways. He and I also shared a favorite song artist and specific song by Bob Marley that I have uploaded here. The title is called, " Waiting in Vain." I had a dream last night that he was still alive which I dream often. I am always so confused in the dream because I am one of the only people that see him. In the dream, I always know he died but we still have an ongoing relationship.
Billy died in June of 1991, he was struck by lightening. I was devastated to say the least. Some of my favorite things are because of this gentle, loving, very evolved soul. He exposed me to different music and artists and ideas.
- He helped me understand diversity and it's ramifications
- He knew at our young age, I was not real keen on different music other than pop. He actually got me into Raggae music.
- He exposed me to the Grateful Dead Group. In fact, at his funeral they played a couple of them that were so poignant.
- He taught me to open up my eyes to those in need around me.
- He gave me the love of art and art shows.
- He taught me how I could be way too tense at times.
- He taught me about giving back.