My Stoop

Copy Rights for Laura

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Comes To Perspectives

I hope you watch this video that Michael took for St. Louis Park Patch. What you will see is the true spirit of Christmas at a non-profit. Park Tavern Restaurant and St. Louis Park Fire Department in it's third year, brought gifts to at risk children in need. I was honored to be able to see Santa on his Big Red Fire Truck bring gifts to our families at Perspectives, where I am a Director. Just click the link on the title.

St. Louis Park Patch interviewed me to find out who and what the gifts were all about. See me here as Michael interviews me as the coordinator of this gift  program at Perspectives. I have had a lovely holiday season coordinating three different gift programs for all our programs at our agency serving at risk and homeless families.

No comments:

Post a Comment