My Stoop

Copy Rights for Laura

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Friday, May 7, 2010

Going to Hear My Future Little Country Girl

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2FbKt4d2&h=2782d

Children are our future.  Tonight I will be listening to my daughters best friend singing country at a local ballroom.  I am so proud of her.  Her name is Devon and has always loved to be in the lime light.  I am sure this is why my daughter Ellie and Devon  get along so well. Devon is like my second daughter and always has been since I have met her.  Both girls met at Holy Name of Jesus Catholic school.  They were two peas in a pod.  Devon is now at a performing arts school and believe me, she fits in great there. 

My daughter is so excited to go see her friend perform and so am I.  Giddy are we.  I think my daughter has been getting ready to go for two hours.  I am not kidding either.  Young tweens, what a trip.  I was once one of these, so I totally get it.

By, out for the night with my daughter and daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment