My Stoop

Copy Rights for Laura

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Great Gratitude Ditty from one of my writer buddies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waYUzxK8TYA-    A must listen song on gratitude.
Dave Price has a way with words.  You must check out this link on thanksgiving. He really sums up very poignantly, how we can take the normal, mundane, common everyday, and make it into the moments of gratitude.  I love the quote he uses.  You just have to check it out.

2 comments:

  1. Oh,yes! There is always so much to be thankful for,including the little things we sometimes take for granted. Like our pets,a nice set of towels, 500 count sheets, a warm coat, and good friends and neighbors.Let us treasure the ordinary days,too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie,
    I love your comment. I can tell your a very grateful person too. I so love your blog. It is so calming and warm.

    ReplyDelete