My Stoop

Copy Rights for Laura

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mothers Day 2013

What a grand Mothers Day. Spending time with family is everything. My amazing children, my sister who has helped me raise my children in my home for nine years, and Devon Worley who is like my adopted daughter spent quality time today on mothers day.

We started out the day going to the Farmers Market on Lyndale Avenue in Minneapolis. We ate some of our favorite foods including: Corn on the Cob, French Fries and Soft Tacos. Great Reggae music played in the background, and the families buzzed around the vendors jewelry, crafts, and food.

We left the Market and landed at West End and did some window shopping and had a delightful meal at ROHO Mexican Restaurant. The sun was shining bright and it was a lovely day out if you were under the sun's direct rays.

We returned home to wonderful gifts for both mommies. We received lovely smelling body sprays and lotions wrapped in a beautiful pink bag. The kids seemed so genuinely excited to spend time with us and give us these gifts.

I feel so blessed in life. I can't imagine my life journey without kids. They have made me a better human being. I am so grateful. Thank you God for these precious jewels who you have given in my care.













No comments:

Post a Comment