My Stoop

Copy Rights for Laura

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Poor Families Manicotti Meal- Very Kid Friendly

I would like to share an fantastic easy recipe for all you who have picky eaters in your home as I do.  My kids are 12 and 13, Girl and boy respectively.  My kids are picky but a rule in our house is whatever is made for dinner is what you will eat. 
  • One bag any styled noodles you have in your kitchen.  I used Penne and mixed that with elbow macarni noodles. 
  • Two bottles of Ragu- Again any style you have in your home.  I used one original bottle and one garden vegetable.  It is hard to get my kids to eat any veggie.  This recipe rocked their socks off.
  • Parmesan Cheese
  • Colby jack cheese or any type you have in the house.
  • Italian seasoning
  • garlic powder
  • Chunk chicken can (Add Garlic powder on this)
Get casserole dish and spread ragu on the bottom of pan.  Add in the chunk chicken and spread it evenly around casserole dish.  sprinkle cheese, parmesan and italian seasoning, add noodles, do this pattern again. 

Put in oven at 350 degrees and keep in for an hour. 

I served a baguette I had in my freezer and olive oil in a small dish that my kids dipped in the oil and sprinkled parmesan on top.  I lit a candle and had a rose in a vase on the table. 

My kids thought I worked all day on this and told me it was their favorite meal.  Each child had three servings.

To You an Yours
Respectfully,

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment