My twin sister who lives with me and I, are both eating some great hoer devours while we watch the game. We set up a buffet on our kitchen counter. Right now the score is 14 pack, steelers zilcho. My two black lab dogs are happy napping while me and my twinner scream as the pack gets points. A perfect Sunday I must say.
Let me give you a fun recipe that I found online today and prepared with my sister.
5 layer Mexican dip
- 1 cup of sour cream
- one can bean dip
- one can black re fried beans
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- Garlic powder
- 1/2 bag taco seasoning
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Chopped lettuce Optional
- 3 scallions chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped black olives
- Chips of your choice
- Mix sour cream, bean dip, chili powder, cumin and taco seasoning in bowl
- Spread evenly to bottom of serving platter- Works best with a baking spatula.
- Top with layers of remaining ingredients
- Refrigerate Dip until chilled
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy