My Stoop

Copy Rights for Laura

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Saturday Smorgasbord- Part 2- Just a Segment of My Second Chapter in My Mystery Series

.
We read the book called " The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne. One of the first quotes in the book we read was, "As above, so below, as within, so without."  Ron and I were entrenched in the book and read it in two study library study sessions. The book revealed   "The Power of Attraction."  You bring forth what it is that you want in your life. It also teaches " The Law of Intention."  Be mindful of what you want, and ask for it. It stresses that our thoughts need to be intentional. All that you want will come to you in the way it was intended, by a divine plan. I knew as the book was unfolding, that this power was the power I though of as " GOD." In fact, many bible verses were written in these pages and as a bible study enthusiast, I knew this book was meant for me. 




This is my Mystery series on hub pages.  I am on chapter 17 of this series. Please check it out if you would like.


The Burwell House Mysteries - Part I

No comments:

Post a Comment