My Stoop

Copy Rights for Laura

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Give Me Strength

Source: Google
Me and Twinner
Me and Twinner
Sometimes life is just plain hard. This past week has been extremely difficult since my twin sister got some scary results back after a follow up cat scan.  She is almost  seven years cancer free on St. Patrick's day, so for her lung cancer to come back, would be rare. They have found spots a few times in the past,but they have disappeared  That fact does not take out the fear of the results. In Minnesota, many people get spots on thier lungs that don't cause any problems.  In Minnesota, thawing snow and mold  can cause spots to appear on the lungs When the snow melts. The mold on the snow can cause respiratory issues.
My sister received good news that the spot she had three months ago is now gone. The bad news is, she now has three new spots on her lung. Her  doctor told her it could be  nothing. It is still so difficult and challenging to wait three months to find out if the spots are gone or cancerous.  My sister and I will  rely on our faith and remember that  the Lord has a divine plan. Being human, I  feel  bad she must endure this long wait to get answers.  
I drove out to my Shaklee representative  today and picked up a great supplement that is helpful build up my sisters immune system. On a positive note, Linda's nurse reassured her that the spots were likely due to her allergy symptoms she was displaying. She sounds very congested, is sneezing and hacking.   I have never been so happy that Linda is suffering from allergy and respiratory issues.  
On another positive note, my intuition told me the morning of her scan, that all would be fine.  We are of Irish heritage and I had a dream that had me asking the doctor how Linda was?  The doctor could not understand me and kept asking me to repeat my  last name.  At the end of the dream, I said " Doctor, It's the luck of the Irish."  At that, the doctor finally heard my last name and repeated it.  Now, Linda will be seven years cancer free this St. Patrick's day.  The lucky seven I will hold onto and cling to.  My intuition has served me quite well over the years.  I know this St. Patrick's day we will have the luck of the Irish on our side.
Lung cancer stinks.   Please pray for my dear sis. This is going to be another very long three months. God, give me strength.
Me on the left, Linda on right
Me on the left, Linda on right

No comments:

Post a Comment