My Stoop

Copy Rights for Laura

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Monday, June 28, 2010

Stairway to Healing

I feel alone this house, so dark




I am afraid where do I step?



The stairs are falling underneath



I feel the pain it is so deep



I am in a game of survival



I see in the distance the misty sillouette



It is my mom she says It will be ok



I am a stranger in my own home



I have my faith I am not alone



My twin sister lifts me up



We take eachothers hands and flee



Life is a journey and gratitude is free

2 comments:

  1. you have great blog, laura. I found you at hubpages with the name Healing Touch, right. Thanks for sharing this beautiful blog with us. Keep on posting. You know me as Prasetio30. See you to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am so glad you came to my blog. Your right, I am healing touch on hub pages. I am glad were friends.


    I appreciate you coming to my site.

    ReplyDelete